stats

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Sunday .Follow Your Dreams

Sometimes I save things to remind me to...
Follow My Dreams  ...
& to at times of change,
 figure out what ARE MY DREAMS ?????
Someone tell me please ....... !!!
is often at this cross road...
Where things begin to irritate, 
Kind of things that scrape the fingernails down the blackboard
Where I am really tempted to settle for less...
to just settle ....
But a little voice says in my ear...
BUT.... 
this is a short life now...
It is okay to follow your dreams...!!!
Just plan a bit first.
*****
If we don't get Lost, we'll never find a new route....
This was on the back of a magazine ...
Simple ??? or Good Life ???
I loved the words, 
&
it does tell us that really we can try a bit & find new ways of going, doing things, meeting people, treating friends , thinking, eating, decorating & even gardening....
What about a brand new garden right where you are now....? 

Maybe many are never comfortable to step out.....
where just as many are full of excitement to try a new road...
sometimes though we are held back...
Not enough funds .....to do just as one wants...
or when you do someone slying takes $30,000 off you.....& I suppose still is at mass every Sunday. 

or 
 we have an ailment

If you are alone in that world now...
Do a few little things alone...
Once a week, don't push yourself..
You shop alone ? ....it can be that simple to stroll down the grocery aisles & shop truly for one..
You know have asparagus.... that ????
I am going to do some work on my dreams now...
I use a piece of paper & sort of block things I want to do, feel, be
Then I get a largish canvas frame & some double sided tape & cut pictures from magazines..
to help me see my dreams a bit better....

2 comments:

Nicole said...

...... a brand new garden ??? Why not?
A bit cold at the moment, I'll wait for spring...
Bit so many, many dreams....

theodora said...

Dreams are part of the fun .... LOL Barb xx